Valentine's Day Truffles Ingredients:
- 1 cup seedless dates
- 1/2 cup almonds or chopped nuts
- 5 ounces cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional 1/2 cup cacao powder (will be used at the end)
Valentine's Day Truffles Instructions:
For Filling 1 & 2, mix all ingredients well to form a uniform and moist paste.
For Filling 3, place all the ingredients in the food processor and process to form a uniform, non-lumpy, moist paste.
Let each mixture sit separately in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then, with fingers dampened in water, proceed to form balls as round as possible, then pass them through the cacao powder. Get ready to indulge!
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Antioxidant properties
- Protects the immune system
- It helps the digestive system
- Gluten free