Homemade Almond Milk
Homemade Almond Milk Ingredients:
- 1 cup almonds
- 5 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1-3 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 finite colander
- 1 gauze or thick cloth to strain
Homemade Almond Milk Instructions:
- Wash almonds and place them in a glass container. Immediately after, add 1 ½ cups of filtered water (covering them completely). Let them soak during the night for up to two days. This process is required for the almonds to hydrate.
- The next day, before breakfast, remove the water with which the almonds were soaked (you can put it in your pots, your plants will thank you). Rinse the product, and then place them in the blender along with the remaining 4 cups of filtered water. Blend until you see the resulting liquid.
- Next, strain everything in a container. Once you’re done straining everything, squeeze the gauze until all the liquid falls into the container, leaving the almond remains inside the gauze (which you can use to make delicious desserts).
- The end result: Pure, fresh, and tasty “Almond Milk” without the preservatives or artificial additives; ready to drink or use to make your favorite smoothie recipes.
- Keep your homemade almond milk refrigerated for no more than 2 days.
- Boost your immune system
- Fights free radicals
- Helps with weight loss
- Makes strong bones
- Makes your heart strong
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.