December 8, 2017
TO YOUR HEALTH!
Ready in: approx. 20 min
1 green apple
1 red apple
Juice of 1 or 2 grapefruits
1 cup blended strawberries
1 tablespoon yacon syrup (optional)
Wash the apples and slice well (with peel) and put them in the extractor. I recommend the grapefruit juice you do immediately because it tends to be bitter.
Once you have the extract and the grapefruit juice, mix with the liquefied strawberries, and shake well. If you’d like, add yacon syrup.
I always drink this juice immediately, since, as I mentioned earlier, grapefruit tends to be bitter.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Anticancer juice
- Protects the digestive system
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help in the respiratory system
- Help to lose weight
- Protects the health of the skin
- Cellulite reducer
- Reduces the risk of cerebrovascular diseases
Sharing is Caring!