Ready in: approx. 20 min
1 red apple
1 cup baby spinach or 1 spoon spinach powder
1 piece ginger (about 1cm)
Place all the ingredients in a clean juice extractor. Serve extract in glasses, and add the teaspoon of honey or yacon syrup. Enjoy!
As I always mention, the juices should be drunk immediately. Otherwise, store it in the refrigerator.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Detoxifying properties
- Fights cancer
- Strengthens the immune system
- It helps protect the health of bones (rich in vitamin K)
- Reduces the possibility of heart and brain diseases
- Moisturizing drink
- Contributes to the health of the respiratory and digestive system
Sharing is Caring!
Don't Miss Another Post!
I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you. Sign up to get notifications when I post a new article.