How to Make Peruvian Ceviche | Recipe and Steps
HOW TO MAKE PERUVIAN CEVICHE | RECIPE AND STEPS
- 8.82 oz (250 gr) fresh halibut fillet , cut on the bias into 1-inch dice
- 1 red onion, cut in 1/2 lengthwise and sliced thin
- 1 chile, rib and seeds removed (if you like), diced
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup peruvian corn
- 1 parboiled sweet potato, sliced 1/4-inch thick
To prepare Peruvian Ceviche, place fish in a bowl. Add 2 cups of chilled water to fish and rinse gently. Drain water. Add onions to remaining chilled water and let soak.
Place chile, garlic, and pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle. Grind to make a paste.
Combine fish, lemon juice, chile, garlic paste, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
Serve it with sweet potato, peruvian corn and lettuce leaves... enjoy Peruvian Ceviche!
- Rich in vitamins
- Source of phosphorus
- Rich in Iodine
- Maintains the health of the skin and hair
- Promotes heart health
- Ideal to help lose weight
Leave a Comment