Cancer-Fighting Oatmeal Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 20 Apricot Seeds
- Cinnamon powder to taste
Cancer-Fighting Oatmeal Instructions:
- Boil almond milk with oats at the same time to ensure a creamy texture. Add cinnamon sticks so it all boils and acquires a pleasant flavor.
- Stir the mixture several times, (you can add honey) and continue stirring until milk is consumed to obtain a creamy and thick appearance.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite berries and sprinkle cinnamon to your liking … Enjoy!
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, and fiber
- Help fight cancer
- Reduces cholesterol
- Helps clean arteries
- Decrease blood pressure
- Promotes heart health
- Detoxifying and depurative, for the amino acids it contains
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.