Delicious Homemade Waffles!
Homemade Waffles Ingredients:
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 cups room-temperature almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup or honey
- Cinnamon powder (to taste)
- Strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries; or any other fruit you prefer!
Homemade Waffles Instructions:
- Pour all ingredients in a blender, except for the cinnamon and berries. Blend until obtaining a homogenous paste.
- Meanwhile, you can preheat the waffle maker. When the waffle maker is hot, pour the mixture in slowly. Make sure to cook them with care!
- Once cooked, place them carefully on a plate, add some fruit and cinnamon on top, and, if you like, drizzle honey or yacon syrup to taste. Enjoy!
- Promotes good cardiac function
- Help prevent and fight cancer
- It helps increase metabolism
- Regulates blood sugar
- It helps to have a good digestion
- It helps you lose weight
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.