January 18, 2018
Fruity Pancakes With Almond Flour
Fruity Pancakes With Almond Flour Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or yacon syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
Fruity Pancakes With Almond Flour Instructions:
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk. Pour in almond flour, and keep mixing until you get a uniform dough. Next, add vanilla extract, and if you want, you can throw in honey/yacon syrup if you have a sweet tooth like me!
- Turn the burner to a medium heat under a non-stick pan. Line the pan with coconut oil. With a ladle, slowly place the mixture in a circular shape giving space between one pancake and the other. If you want big pancakes, do it one by one.
- Give it about 2 minutes to cook and flip the pancake to cook on the other side.
- Once pancakes are to your liking, serve on a plate, one on top of the other, with chopped strawberries, blueberries, and honey or yacon syrup. Enjoy!
- Rich in vitamin E
- Contains antioxidants
- Healthy for the heart
- Help prevent and fight cancer
- Strengthens muscles
- Promotes the health of the skin, hydrating it
- Regulates blood sugar
- It helps to have a good digestion