Ready in: approx. 20 min
1 1/2 green apple
4 stalks fresh celery
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1 piece fresh broccoli, about the size of your hand
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Place all ingredients inside of the extractor. Remember that the vegetables must be fresh for the best nutrition.
After the process is finished, serve the juice in glasses to drink immediately. Or if you like, you can keep them in the refrigerator for when you go out.
I recommend that if you do not have an extractor, you should get one.
- In addition to detoxifying, it is highly antioxidant
- Combat and prevent certain types of cancer
- Helps fight oxidation and damage caused by free radicals
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Improves digestion
- Prevents and reduces inflammation
- Increase heart health and prevent heart disease
- Increase energy
- Excellent for losing weight
- Diuretic drink
- Fight high cholesterol
Sharing is Caring!
Don't Miss Another Post!
I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you. Sign up to get notifications when I post a new article.