ST. PATRICK’s DAY MATCHA COLLAGEN CAKE
This recipe contains Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen!… It combines all the health-boosting components of matcha green tea with the numerous health benefits of collagen protein.
In addition to make a traditional matcha tea, you can add coconut milk or almond milk, for a delicious and creamy matcha drink; or enjoy it by adding it to matcha-infused desserts, pastries, and baked goods. Here is a recipe I love!
- 2 tablespoons ground sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (flaxseed meal)
- 1/2 date rate
- 1 cup coconut in pieces
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or yacon syrup
- Some mint leaves
- Some of Filling 1
- 1/2 teaspoon Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
In food processor mix all ingredients from base until you get a sticky dough. Later, place it on a round mold (the same one that you use to make your cakes).
Blend all the ingredients until you get a creamy mixture. Remove one-third of this filler and spread it on top of the base.
Mix Matcha Collagen with the rest of the filling, and spread it on top of mint layer.
Refrigerate cake for at least 30 minutes and serve. If you like you can sprinkle the cake with matcha green tea. Enjoy it cold!
Body Benefits of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen:
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha green tea is packed with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals in the body and promote long-term health.
- Promotes Bone, Joint, and Skin Health
In addition to the ingredients of this recipe…
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Regulates blood pressure
- Reduces blood cholesterol
- Reduces triglyceride levels
- Reduces the likelihood of developing type II diabetes
- Helps maintain a good digestion
- Gluten free