October 17, 2017
Ready in: approx. 5 min
2 cups of cold coconut milk
1 cup frozen cherries (not canned)
1 tablespoon Goji berries
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped coconut
1/2 cup of ice cubes
1 tablespoon honey or yacon syrup (optional)
1 pinch of cinnamon
Pour coconut milk in a blender, along with cherries, Goji berries, and other ingredients, except for the coconut oil. You’ll add it halfway through blending the mixture. Continue blending until a smooth and creamy texture is obtained.
Pour into a glass and sprinkle cinnamon. Enjoy!
- High antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects immune system
- Prevents the degeneration or damage of healthy cells
- Fights cancer
- Protects from high blood pressure
- Increases good cholesterol or HDL
- Reduces triglycerides
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Helps cleanse and heal urinary tract and kidney infections
- Helps improve memory and brain functions
Sharing is Caring!