Ready in: approx. 5 min
Gojipower Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 cups of cold coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen cherries (not canned)
- 1 tablespoon Goji berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped coconut
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey or yacon syrup (optional)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Gojipower Smoothie Instructions:
Pour coconut milk in a blender, along with cherries, Goji berries, and other ingredients, except for the coconut oil. You’ll add it halfway through blending the mixture. Continue blending until a smooth and creamy texture is obtained.
Pour into a glass and sprinkle cinnamon. Enjoy!
- High antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects immune system
- Prevents the degeneration or damage of healthy cells
- Fights cancer
- Protects from high blood pressure
- Increases good cholesterol or HDL
- Reduces triglycerides
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Helps cleanse and heal urinary tract and kidney infections
- Helps improve memory and brain functions
Sharing is Caring!
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.