- 3 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 big tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons organic raw cacao nibs
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/2-2/3 cup yacon syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A handful of organic walnuts
- A little coconut oil
Place all the ingredients, except cacao nibs, coconut oil and walnuts, into a food processor or blender and whizz up until you get a uniform dough. Adding to the mix some cacao nibs, without blending.
- Source of vitamins, antioxidants and Magnesium
- Supports heart health
- Immune system boost
- Supports digestive system
- Enhances energy
Don't Miss Another Post!
I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you. Sign up to get notifications when I post a new article.