- 3 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 big tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons organic raw cacao nibs
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/2-2/3 cup yacon syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A handful of organic walnuts
- A little coconut oil
Place all the ingredients, except cacao nibs, coconut oil and walnuts, into a food processor or blender and whizz up until you get a uniform dough. Adding to the mix some cacao nibs, without blending.
Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C). Lightly grease a cake pan with coconut oil, and pour into the base mixture and level.
On the mix add the chopped walnuts and cacao nibs and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool, put into the freezer for 1-2 hours. Get ready to indulge!
- Source of vitamins, antioxidants and Magnesium
- Supports heart health
- Immune system boost
- Supports digestive system
- Enhances energy
Leave a Comment