Cocoquinoa With Pears
Cocoquinoa With Pears Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 1 tablespoon black quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 large pear slices
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
Cocoquinoa With Pears Instructions:
- Wash quinoa 3-4 times with fresh filtered water. This step is essential to prevent a bitter taste in quinoa.
- Boil quinoa with coconut milk for 15-20 minutes over low heat until it thickens, add honey. Take into account that quinoa grows when it is cooked and quickly absorbs the liquid, so you must be attentive. It is easy!
- Once you see a smooth texture, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Once ready, you can serve with coconut flakes and sliced pears, remember to toss almond butter … YUM … delicious!
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Helps reduce weight
- Helps fight cancer
- Protects the well-being of the heart, reduces cholesterol, triglycerides, and hypertension
- Stimulates the proper function of digestive system
- It stimulates the reduction of glucose, protecting you from diabetes
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.