Banana Pancakes Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup organic maca powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of yacon syrup or honey
- Strawberries, blueberries; or any other fruit you prefer!
Banana Pancakes Instructions:
Pour all ingredients in a blender, with the exception of berries and honey or syrup.
Blend until you get a uniform dough.
Turn burner to a medium heat under a non-stick pan. Line the pan with coconut oil. With a ladle, slowly place the mixture in a circular shape giving space between one pancake and the other. If you want big pancakes, do it one by one.
Give it about 2 minutes to cook and flip the pancake to cook on the other side.
Once pancakes are to your liking, serve on a plate, one on top of the other, with chopped strawberries, blueberries, and honey or yacon syrup. Enjoy!
- Excellent source of potassium
- Antioxidant properties
- Boosting energy
- Helps improve digestion
- Boost your mood
- Promotes satiety
Leave a Comment