Vegetable Cream Soup
Vegetable Cream Soup. Soup as a perfect option this season. It warms the soul and it’s perfect for easy lunches or family dinners, and beyond comforting. Plus, there are so many different kinds to try!
Warm up this winter with this bowl of nourishing vegetable cream soup:
– 2 cups of squash cut into cubes
– 1 cup celery cut into cubes
– 1 cup of carrot cut into cubes
– 1/2 cup of green beans
– 1 cup of potato cut into cubes
– 1/3 cup of leek
– 3 garlic cloves
– chicken broth
– salt to taste
– 1/3 of tsp. KB Ginger powder
1. Wash and cut the pumpkin, celery, carrot, potato, and leek into cubes.
2. In a pyrex we will place 2 cups of pumpkin, 1 cup of celery, 1 cup of carrot, 1/2 cup of green beans, 1 cup of leeks, 3 garlic cloves, and the chicken broth. We put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Once ready, we will blend it until we fully integrate everything.
4. Once blended, we will put it in a pot and add 1/3 of a teaspoon of KB ginger powder to finish cooking.
You can find these products in our online store. It’s ready to enjoy!