The Art of Letting Go
“Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go”
Most of us may be fearful to change by letting go of things/people that may no longer influence our lives in a positive way. Choosing to be brave to let go is to have the courage to take away what is afflicting our hearts. One of the most challenging areas in my healing journey was to do the emotional work needed to live a balanced life and keep myself healthy from within. Fear can not drive our existence as it destroys our joy and health. Learning to let go is the answer to live life to the fullest.
Here are some useful tips you can immediately implement to practice the art of letting go:
* Love & Acceptance has been given to you, release the same to others.
* Place clear Boundaries for yourself
* Acknowledge your feelings
* Advocate for yourself and focus on where you are headed vs where you have been
* Forgive as this releases you from carrying that heavy load
* Stay Present
* Live for the person you want to be
May this new season bring you much clarity to let go of what no longer serves you and the courage to work on creating the life you truly want.