- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 can organic coconut cream
- 3 cups cashews
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons yacon syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Base, grease tartlet pan with coconut oil. Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and whizz up until like breadcrumbs.
Press the mixture into the greased tin and put into the freezer.
For Filling, put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and whizz up on high until smooth. Pour into the base mixture and level. Pop back into the refrigerator. This will take around 1 hour.
Decorate the tartlet with strawberries, banana and blueberries like a picture. Get ready to indulge!
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Improves heart health
- Immune system boost
- Improves energy and endurance
- Gluten free