Indulge in the exquisite world of Cacao Truffles, where rich, velvety chocolate meets the delicate artistry of truffle making. Karen Berrios invites you to explore these divine creations that not only tantalize your taste buds but also hold the power to ignite your inner healing and empowerment. Discover how the harmonious fusion of cacao and truffles can be a delightful journey towards self-discovery and well-being. Join us as we delve into the luscious realm of Cacao Truffles, a path to nourish both body and soul.
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of KB cacao powder
- Dark chocolate
- In a bowl mix the oat flour, almond flour, milk, honey and cacao powder.
- Once the mix is ready, make small circles and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Then melt dark chocolate, Once is melted, dip until completely covered and sprinkle with pistachio.
- Once ready, take them to the freezer for 15 more minutes and they are ready to enjoy.
I have found my cancer journey to be a positive and profound transformational experience. I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you.