Políticas de Privacidad
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, respond to an offer or communication to you from us either through our website, email service or any other site feature.
- When ordering from KarenBerrios.com, we will ask you for your name, e-mail address, and possibly mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information (depending on product purchase). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- In the event that a gift is purchased or a shipping address differs from a billing address, we also collect information about the shipping recipients so that we can fulfill that purchase.
- Like most websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “What are ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with KarenBerrios.com and help us to deliver the content and product offerings that would be most interesting to you.
- To allow us to better service any customer service requests you may have.
- To process your transactions quickly and efficiently.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, you will receive periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How to opt-out or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of staff of Kareliz Wellness, LLC who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you give your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is sent to and stored only by our merchant service provider, stripe.com. You can find our further information on them here.
What are “cookies”?
Periodically we may use “cookies: which allow us to store small pieces of data on your computer that relate to your visit on our site. It enables us to learn which areas are useful and accessed regularly as well as enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to customize that experience through an understanding of user preferences based on previous or current site activity. You may choose at any time to disable this function, though that may limit your experience with our site and diminish the features.
In the information we collect disclosed to any third parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as specifically described below.
The term “outside or third parties” does not include Karen Berrios. It also does not include any member of our website hosting team or other parties who assist us in operating this website, operating Kareliz Wellness, LLC, or providing you with customer service. All mentioned parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we have deemed that particular release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights of any Kareliz Wellness, LLC partner, their property, or safety.
Visitor information that is not personally identifiable may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, you can use the “opt-out” feature at the bottom of any email you receive from our email service.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will help you through the process. Please note that we retain the right to maintain information about an individual sales transactions for record keeping, reporting or any other service needs.
Changes to our policy
Kareliz Wellness, LLC reserves the right to change any of these policies at any time for any reason. Anytime we do make any changes, you will be notified by the date on this page. Policy changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change. This policy was last modified on April 12, 2018.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, comments, and concerns about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page as well for all legal conditions of using this site.