“Forget not all His benefits… Who heals all your diseases” (Psalm 103:2-3).
“But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds, we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5).
- Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He still likes to heal.
- There are no walls between the healing grace of Jesus and me.
- My body is under supernatural protection.
- By His stripes, I have already been healed.
- I am a magnet for healing, and people around me constantly get healed.
- I am worthy to walk in divine health through the blood of Jesus.
- It is extremely easy for people in my region of the world to get healed.
- I am immune to sickness and disease because I am a new creation with new DNA.
- My family and I are free from generational illnesses through a divine swap of our inheritance for Jesus’ inheritance.
- I am living in ever-increasing health. My eyes, bones, hearing, central nervous system, organs, and muscles get stronger and stronger the longer I live.
Declarations Unlocking your future by Steve Backlund
Don't Miss Another Post!
I’m inspired to share my healing journey here, and trust you’ll find hope, encouragement and purpose as you discover the healing power that lies within you. Sign up to get notifications when I post a new article.