Healing Confessions. Since the beginning of my journey, I was able to gather a list of beautiful prayers, declarations, confessions from different sources. I will do my best to give credit to the authors who created them.
To be spoken by mouth three times a day until faith comes, then once a day to maintain faith. If circumstances grow worse, double the dosage. There are no harmful side effects.
Confessions based on Biblical Scriptures:
- Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from SIN AND GUILT. I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness. (Col. 1:21,22.)
- I am FREE from unforgiveness and strife. I forgive others as Christ has forgiven me, for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost. (Matt. 6:12; Rom. 5:5.)
- Jesus bore my sins in His Body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and by His stripes, I am healed and made whole. (1 Pet. 2:24; Rom. 6:11; 2 Cor. 5:21.)
- Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain.
Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps. 107:20.)
- Father, because of Your Word I am an overcomer. I overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. (1 John 4:4, Rev. 12:11.)
- You have given me abundant life. I receive that life through Your Word and it flows to every organ of my body bringing healing and health. (John 10:10; John 6:63.)
- Heavenly Father, I attend to Your Word. I incline my ears to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and healing to all my flesh. (Prov. 4:20-22.)
- As God was with Moses, so is He with me. My eyes are not dim; neither are my natural forces abated. Blessed are my eyes for they see and my ears, for they hear. (Deut. 34:7.)
- No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For You have given your angels charge over me. They keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life, healing, and health.
(Ps. 91:10,11; Prov. 12:28.)
- Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The Life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being.
(Matt. 8:17; John 6:63.)
- I am redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13
is flowing in my blood stream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring life and health. (Mark 11:23; Luke 17:6.)
- The life of First Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring every cell of my body.
- I present my body to God for it is the temple of the LIVING GOD. God dwells in me and HIS LIFE permeates my SPIRIT, SOUL, and BODY so that I am filled with the fullness of God daily. (Rom. 12:1,2; John 14:20.)
- My body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST. I
make a demand on my body to release the right chemicals. My body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health. (1 Cor. 6:19.)
- Heavenly Father, through Your Word You have imparted Your life to me. That life restores my body with every breath I breathe and every word I SPEAK. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23.)
- That which God has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesus' name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God. (Mark 11:23; John 6:63.)
Growths, Tumors, and Cancer
- Jesus bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid growths and tumors to inhabit my body. The life of God within me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and health is restored. (Matt. 16:19; John 14:13; Mark 11:23.)
- Growths and tumors have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness. (Col.1:13,14.)
- Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in my body in Jesus' name. (Gen. 1:28,31.)
- Father, Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your
Word and healed me. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3.)
- Your Word is manifest in my body, causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesus' Name. (Mark 11:23; Matt. 17:20.)
- Heavenly Father, as I give voice to Your Word, the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death. And your Life is energizing every cell of my body. (Rom. 8:12)
- Cancer, you must GO! Sicknesses MUST FLEE! Tumors can't exist in me, for the Spirit of God is upon me and the Word of God is within me. Sickness, fear, and oppression have no power over me for God's Word is my confession. (Mark 11:23.)
Heart and Blood
- Thank You, Father, that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of life. My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly. (Prov. 12:14; 14:30.)
- My blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in my blood and cleanses my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life (Mark 11:23.)
- My heart beat is normal. My heart beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the life of God throughout my body restoring LIFE AND HEALTH ABUNDANTLY. (John 17:23; Eph. 2:22.)
- I have a strong heart. Every heart beat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. (Ex. 23:25; Mark 11:23.)
- I command my blood cells to destroy every disease germ and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command every cell of my body to be normal In Jesus' Name. (Rom. 5:17; Luke 17:6.)
- Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from its life source. My immune system will not allow tumorous growth to live in my body in Jesus' name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23.)
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart beats with the rhythm of life. The spirit and life of God's Word flows in me cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity. (Prov. 4:20-23.)
Arteries and Cells
- In Jesus' Name, my arteries, will not shrink or become clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic and function as God created you to function. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23; Isa. 55:11; James 3:2-5.)
- The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death; therefore, I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord it over me. (Rom. 8:2; Rom. 6:13,14.)
- The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, permeating His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body. (Rom.8:11.)
- In Jesus' Name, I forbid my body to be deceived in any manner. Body, you will not be deceived by any virus, bacteria or disease germ. Neither will you work against life or health in any way. Every cell of my body supports life and health. (Matt.12:25; 35a.)
- My immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak life to my immune system. I forbid confusion in my immune system. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me and quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of God, which guards the life and health of my body.
Healthy Bones and Marrow
- I speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call you normal in Jesus' Name. My bones and joints will not respond to any disease; for the Spirit life of First Peter 2:24 permeates every bone and joint of my body with LIFE and HEALTH.
- Father, I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Prov. 16:24.)
- I make a demand on my joints to function perfectly. There will be no pain or swelling in my joints. My joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function. (Prov. 17:22.)
Mix thoroughly with faith and authority. To be taken by word of mouth as often as needed to maintain health and life.
- Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the HOLY GHOST; therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus' Name. (Prov. 12:18.)
- Father, I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me—I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with Your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this body. (James 4:7.)
- I will not die but live and declare the works of God. (Ps. 118:17)
- You have forgiven all my iniquities; You have healed all my diseases; You have redeemed my life from destruction; You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. (Ps. 103:2-5.)
- Lord, You have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Ex.23:25,26.)